Email providers sometimes block unrecognized IP addresses to prevent spam.
If this happens, check your spam mailbox and turn off spam to receive your mail as normal.
★ How to register emails sent by UZNEX in the 'Whitelist'.
■ Google (Gmail)
1. Click 'Settings' on the Settings button.
2. Click 'Filters and Blocked addresses'.
3. Click 'Create a new filter'.
4. In the 'From' box at the top, enter the email address sent by UZNEX and click on the 'Create filter' button at the bottom.
- Please register all the emails below when registering your email.
5. Check the 'Never send it to Spam' box and click the 'Create filter' button.
6. Whitelist registration is complete.
1. Click the 'Settings' button.
2. Click the 'More Settings' button.
3. Click 'Filters'.
4. Click 'Add new filters'.
5. Enter a title for 'Filter name'.
6. Select 'Set rules' F 'Form' → 'Contain' and register the email address below one by one.
7. Select 'Choose a folder to move to' as 'Inbox'.
8. Please click 'Save'.