1. Click 'Account' at the top of the main page.
2. Click [LV.3 Identity Verification] button
* You must finish Phone verification first to proceed with Lv.3
3.Please fill in your information
4. Upload Document
Your ID document must include (a) your photo, (b) full name, (c) date of birth, (d) nationality
Available document; Passport, Government ID, Drivers license
- For South Koreans, Please cover the last 7 digits of your resident registration number with a physical object such as a sticky note.
- Please upload a photo of the information page of your ID document.
- ID document should be clearly visible.
- All corners of the document must be visible.
- Your ID document should not be expired.
5: Upload Selfie
Please submit your selfie holding the submitted ID document. Poor image resolution may result in KYC rejection. Make sure your file is no more than 3 MB.
① Page with personal information of Passport
- Please submit a page with the Personal Information of the passport.
- If the picture is blurry or the information is not identifiable, it will be rejected.
- Korean citizens must cover the last 7 digits of identification number before submission.
- In case of Uzbekistan citizens, please submit 'Internal Passport' only.
② Self photos with passport privacy pages
- Please submit the self photo holding passport with memo.
- In the memo, Handwrite "To UzNEX", "Date of submission", "name and signature".
Examination Results will be sent to the registered e-mail within 3 business days.
** You can see why you got rejected through your email.